Selling On Your Own?

Once you have found a buyer, you have accomplished a lot. Now you just need a purchase and sale contract (“PSA”). You can obtain a form PSA by clicking the following links.

If you are unsure how to fill out and complete the PSA, we can refer you to an attorney that can assist you, for a very reasonable cost, just contact us or give us a call at 561-738-1370.

Once a PSA is fully executed by you and the buyer, simply provide us with a copy and you are on your way to selling your home and we will take it from there.